November 19, 2013

I Don't Thank Enough


Oh hai! It's me blogging on my smart camera.

So, its barely midweek and I've actually gotten cranky. Somewhat like a musthave cranky mode: ON. Don't mess w me!

You know how people have sudden realisations in their lives and then they come to a turning point? That's exactly what I'm feeling right now; except for the turning point part. Heh

The thing is... I don't feel that I am thankful enough... for many things in my life. Oh Lord, why am I like this... so, please make way for me on cyberspace to thank God for these (for today)...

I should be thankful for dinner already served whenever I get home (unless informed otherwise).
I should be thankful for food (my goodness!).
I should be thankful for having a job.
I should be thankful that life ain't that bad for a cranky person like me. Hehe

I should be thankful, because, well you see... for this one important reason. That is, I have this (occasional) patient Daddy that puts up with my stuck-up princessey moments that it no one else in my little world bothers about. And that's when I 放肆到。。。hehehehehe~

Daddy dearest, 我爱你!♡


imma be "hugging" these blessings to sleep tonight. Oh yea, blogging on Blogger app sucks. Urhh.. crankaaayyyy... another day to work towards "success"!!!!

No comments :